Thanks dear! :)
I am straight! Yeah.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I can move my eyebrows up and down separately. I’ve learned that not a lot of people can do that!
13) What’s your religion?
Catholic, albeit a C&E one. I participated in mass when I went to my Catholic high school, but I hardly went to sunday services at my parish. Since I’ll be attending a Catholic college I hope to find my faith a little and go to mass at the parish regularly.
19) What does your URL mean?
It’s a lyric from Jason Mraz’s song, You and I Both:
“Oh taking your advice / and I’m looking on the bright side / and balancing the whole thing”
I made this blog when I was transitioning into high school and trying to balance things, so I thought that those lyrics were appropriate for a blog. And my blog name has never changed, so. :)
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Video chatting online, but I’m definitely getting much more comfortable with talking on the phone. I definitely prefer email to phone calls, though.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
I smell the familiar smell of my room, and my nostrils tingle with the cold of my air conditioner.
37) Do you believe in luck?
When I win raffles, I do! But I’m much more a believer in working hard to getting something. You know, like, “‘A real man makes his own luck.’ Billy Zane, Titanic” - Dwight.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Glo, Glor, Glorida, Nahe, Toot and Chubbs!
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Can’t say that I have, actually. I wasn’t popular enough, heh.
55) Love or lust?
Love, definitely. Loving is a more rewarding experience than being lustful.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
I was on the computer listening to a broadway 8tracks mix and reading JAM fanfic. This is how I spend my summer nights.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
Trust, because love follows close behind. :)
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Choosing the school I attended for 6 years in 7th grade. I would have never met the amazing people that are my close friends without going to the school I went to. I pat myself on the back with that decision all the time.
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Satisfaction - Allen Stone
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Telekinesis. Wouldn’t that be AWESOME?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
YES but not because of motion sickness. I was about 3 years old when I went to a carnival and I overdid it and it was late. And I puked in my grandma’s van all over my tweetie-bird overalls dress and my booster seat. FUN TIMES.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
I would say… Hello, world! Here I am. Be nice to everyone and appreciate everyone for what they have and what they contribute to the world. Make sure to put positive things in your life and enjoy life with people you love around you. And eat good food. And watch good movies. And you always get what you give away, so just give lots of love and light and happiness. :)
That’s what I would say.
# 30 rock
# I LAUGHED SO HARD when his character rolled up on a bicycle
# gang way for foot cycle
# lol this movie though
# this was rough and brutal
thanks anon! i appreciate it. :’)